Here is my precious recipe of banana muffins.
Very easy, very tasty and very healthy...if you have to add anything more - go ahead, but as for me I am totally speechless now ;)
- 3 bananas, browned
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml milk
- 70 ml vegetable oil
- 220 g flour
- some honey
- vanilla extract
- baking powder (half a teaspoon)
- Preheat your oven to 165ºC
- Mash the bananas and put aside
- Mix the honey with the oil
- Add the eggs and mix again
- Combine it with milk, vanilla, baking powder, salt and bananas
- Then mix in the flour. Your muffins batter is ready to go :)
- Pour it in the muffin tray and bake it in the oven for about 35-45 minutes.
And and don't forget, that you can make a little witchcraft even without sugar.